15 ways to show Mom some love on your special day!
1. Have her join you and dad for your walk down the aisle.
2. Present her with a photo album of snapshots of the two of you-‐with a placeholder for a wedding day picture.
3. Have a piece of lace from her wedding dress sewn into yours.
4. Hit her up for “something borrowed”, like a piece of her jewelry.
5. Display her wedding portrait on the escort card table. (Place it with photos of other family brides.)
6. Ask her to light a candle or to give a reading at the ceremony.
7. Have breakfast with her on the big day. You’ll sneak in a few moments of calm before the craziness begins.
8. Treat her to a pre-‐wedding-‐hair-‐and-‐makeup session with you and your girls.
9. Order her a monogrammed handkerchief especially for the wedding. (She’s going to need it!
10. Tuck her fave bloom into your bouquet; give it to her when you reach the alter.
11. Have your new hubby make a toast in her honor.
12. Spend your wedding eve watching rom-coms with her at her house.
13. Mail her a letter telling her how much you appreciate her; time it to arrive while you’re honeymoon.
14. Having a destination bash? Surprise her with a massage at the spa or with a hotel upgrade to a luxe suite.
15. Start a new tradition: the mother daughter dance.